[ltp] does anyone have the iwl3945 driver working?

Jon Escombe linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:14:02 +0100

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

>> Sort of, it does work (at least partially) on my T60 running Fedora 7,
>> but it's still pretty buggy. For instance, I can only associate to one
>> network per boot ;) I mostly still run the ipw driver for general use...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jon.
>
> Do you use NetworkManager, or do you manually connect?
>
> How do you switch between the two drivers?
>
> peter

I use NetworkManager, I have the microcode and daemon for the ipw driver
running all the time, but swap between the two drivers by
(un)blacklisting either module as required...

Regards,
Jon.