[ltp] UltraBase with X60s

Manuel Bessler linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:38:26 -0400

> Are you using an initrd? My guess is that some modules are loaded in a
> different order on your system. If so, would you mind posting an
> ls -lR lib/modules/ here?

No, I'm not using an initrd. For my "ls -lR lib/modules" see
http://projects.varxec.net/_media/ls-lr_modules.txt

> By the way, do you have blacklisted some modules in udev?

No. I use gentoo's udev-104-r12.
I've disabled some kind of autoloading/autodetect feature, but I can't
remember if that was part of udev. That feature loaded the modules in
an order that broke something, can't recall what though...

Here's my lsmod output, maybe that helps:
snd_pcm_oss            38624  0
snd_mixer_oss          15360  1 snd_pcm_oss
sr_mod                 14436  0
smbfs                  58552  0
mmc_block               8520  0
sdhci                  17100  0
mmc_core               23812  2 mmc_block,sdhci
cpufreq_userspace       4264  0
cpufreq_powersave       1856  0
cpufreq_ondemand        7884  2
cpufreq_conservative     7368  0
speedstep_centrino      8800  1
intel_agp              22364  1
agpgart                30152  2 intel_agp
backlight               5760  0
lcd                     5376  0
snd_hda_intel          18840  0
snd_hda_codec         151360  1 snd_hda_intel
snd_pcm                70404  3 snd_pcm_oss,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec
snd_page_alloc          9672  2 snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm
msr                     4612  0
cpuid                   4100  0
video                  15300  0
dock                    7244  0
fan                     4676  0
ac                      5124  2
thermal                13768  0
processor              30200  2 speedstep_centrino,thermal
battery                 9924  0
e1000                 108800  0

PS: my X60s page is at http://projects.varxec.net/x60s
Its still work in progress.