[ltp] second miniPCIe slot in T60p USB only?

"Thomas B. Rücker" linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:34:06 +0000

Hi folks,

a friend recently gave me his 3945. Now I have two of those and thought,
hey I could have some fun, maybe run iwlwifi and one card in master mode
or for kismet. I installed it in the empty slot that holds the 3G card
in some models and booted. Nothing, nada, zip.

lspci shows nothing. switching cards didn't help. putting in one card
only but in the second slot didn't help either. I'm starting to suspect
that either the BIOS blocks the 3945 card in the second slot (all card
options in BIOS are turned on) or the second slot is USB only.

Any hints?

Cheers

Thomas