[ltp] Reverse "Unauthorized network card" patch

Florian Reitmeir linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:05:21 +0100

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007, Sebastian Luettich wrote:

> I patched my R51 with the forementioned WiFi patch to turn of the
> whitelist check.  It works like a charm, I can run my Atheros card.
>=20
> Sadly, the STR doesn't work anymore.  At first I suspected the madwifi
> driver, so I changed the wifi back to the 2200bg, but still the notebook
> won't wake up.  Screen stays black, no ssh access, no response to
> hotkeys, no reboot possible.
>=20
> I like the STR more than using different wifi cards, but I'm a C-moron.
>=20
> Could someone supply a "Unbreaking Ur Thinkpad f=F8r D=FCmmies" patch, or
> tell me what I have to change in the source from

i think nearly everyone needs some more information, to help you.
please post the output of:

uname -a
lspci

And tell us, HOW do you suspend? KDE/Gnome/hibernate/suspend2?

--=20
Florian Reitmeir