[ltp] Help Needed

skipper linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 20:33:21 +0200

Hi Richard,

I forgot that! - does "tab key" auto complete?

Once I'm at root I can run mc as before - just getting there. I was so
sloppy. So stupid having got Linspire up and running oh well.

We had bad weather and living on a boat I did a night watch so I was up
24 hrs and then up all the next day I decided to edit my menu.lst - not
a wise move - oh well. It's another long day - I have grub manual on win
drive - just getting the kernal and other commands right and my brain's
going!

Regards,

David