[ltp] Re: Is 21W good or too much for a dual core duo thinkpad?

Aidan Marks linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:23:39 +1000

a few times i've tried disabling the 2nd core.  power consumption went
up immediately, even when my t60 was fairly idle.

as a result, i leave both cpus enabled for my aeroplane runlevel.