[ltp] Shut-down problem with T61

Connor Behan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:50:03 -0400

This shutdown problem has made me curious. Its pretty much what I
experience on my a22m but I was previously convinced that it had to do
with a bug in the r128-dri driver. Do you know what else the chroot file
might be called? On Archlinux, there's no file called schroot and the
coreutils package only contains binaries, manpages and locales and ONE
configuration file (for su).

Here is my fstab if it helps (yes I wanted to give different filesystems
a whirl):

#
# /etc/fstab: static file system information
#
<pass>
none                   /dev/pts      devpts    defaults            0      0
none                   /dev/shm      tmpfs     defaults            0      0

/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom   iso9660   ro,user,noauto,unhide   0      0
/dev/dvd /mnt/dvd   udf   ro,user,noauto,unhide   0      0
/dev/fd0 /mnt/fd0   vfat   user,noauto   0      0
/dev/sda1 /boot ext2 defaults 0 1
/dev/sda2 / reiserfs defaults 0 1
/dev/sda3 /home jfs defaults 0 1
/dev/sda4 swap swap defaults 0 0