[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #1968 - 9 msgs

Donald P Kong linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 26 Apr 2008 19:20:02 +0800

running Debian Lenny amd64 with all the latest updates on a X61 767658U
with latest BIOS.

the Fn+F5 combo does not cycle wifi/bluetooth. it only serves to turn
bluetooth on or off.

my workaround was to edit the files in /etc/acpi and /etc/acpi/events to
allow using Fn+F5 to enable/disable bluetooth and Fn+F6 for wireless.

is there some special trick to get this working? i tested the same
hardware on Ubuntu Hardy and the Fn+F5 combo cycles properly as it did
in Gutsy.

--

Donald P Kong
+6019-887-7337