[ltp] Re: Critical Temperature Trip Points?

Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:57:36 -0300

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008, David Abrahams wrote:
> on Mon Apr 28 2008, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh-AT-hmh.eng.br> wrote:
> >>
> >> So what do you suppose that means?  Could it really be getting that hot
> >> or is it likely a misreading?
> >
> > There seems to be a bunch of batteries out there doing this.
> >
> > Please send me by private mail the following information:

Can you test in Windows if the battery also misreports its temperature?
I don't know how to get all thermal sensors from Windows, though, you'd
need a third-party program I believe.  Probably one of the thinkpad
fan-controller programs for windows will do it, since they need the
thermal sensors to implement a fan control loop in windows userspace.

  Henrique Holschuh