[ltp] Fingerprint reader occasionally gets hot (T61)

Hendrik-Jan Heins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:24:14 +0200

If you use this "hint" (actually it already is the solution) and load
the module usbcore with enable.autosuspend=1 (or as with most kernels
usbcore is part of the kernel, use this as a boot parameter).

It worked perfect for me (on a X61).

cheers,

Hendrik-Jan