[ltp] First Time

K.-Heinz Hagenbucher linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 16:24:04 +0200

Hi Zaki (hope it's your Fristname)

Why did you switch to debian? (Ubuntu is debian based)
Was it as easy to install as it is with Ubuntu?
I'm not a power user, just like the spirit of Linux, and off course I
like the way it works, and has for me the last few years.
Windows has gone for my, just at work, it's still there! ;o(
What screen do you have (mine is 1400x1050), and what grafic-card do you
have (mine is the ATI mobility 9000) I've got Compiz running under 7.10,
but for daily use, it's no good for this hardware. But it's nice to show
"vista"-people what others can do better! hahaha

Have fun

Heinz