[ltp] how enable bluetooth in Lenovo 3000 C200

Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:24:59 -0200

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008, fRANz wrote:
> I try to enable bluetooth in my Lenovo 3000 C200 (actually with CentOS
> 5.1), but I can't find /proc/acpi/ibm/bluetooth.
> I used original CentOS kernel, then also last kernel (2.6.23.12) with
> Device Driver -> Misc devices -> ThinkPad ACPI Laptop Extras enabled,
> but it doens't works.

The Lenovo laptops without "ThinkPad" in the name are as far removed from
the thinkpad line as a Sony Vaio :-(  thinkpad-acpi/ibm-acpi cannot help
you.

> ibm-acpi (http://ibm-acpi.sourceforge.net/) features are supported by
> Lenovo products?

None whatsoever on non-thinkpad Lenovo laptops.

> Is there another way to enable internel bluetooth adapter?!

I wouldn't know :-(

  Henrique Holschuh