[ltp] t42p ata_piix

Joerg Platte linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:21:15 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2008 schrieb Carlos Moffat:
Hi,

> I'm trying to stop using lt_hotswap and move to the new ata_piix
> drivers. I've been having trouble booting a kernel using them. I was
> wondering if there's anybody out there with a working kernel config
> using the new drivers on a t42p (ICH4 chip).

I'm using a normal modular kernel and blacklisted the normal ide modules:

blacklist piix
blacklist generic
blacklist ide_cd
blacklist ide_disk

What problems do you have with your kernel?

regards,
Jörg

--
PGP Key: send mail with subject 'SEND PGP-KEY' PGP Key-ID: FD 4E 21 1D
PGP Fingerprint: 388A872AFC5649D3 BCEC65778BE0C605