[ltp] Re: What Harddrives that support hdaps?

Rolf Kutz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:15:29 +0100

--3Pql8miugIZX0722

On 23/01/08 20:44 +0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
>Am Dienstag 22 Januar 2008 schrieb Rolf Kutz:
>
>Hi!
>
>> is there a list of harddrives that support the
>> unload immediatly feature that is needed for the
>> Active Protection System?
>
>As far as I understand you can query this.

Thank you, but you can't query before you
purchase. I thought there might be a list with
known to work hdds. I could report one. The
Seagate Momentum.3 series does support it.

Maybe we should create a page in the wiki.

Regards, Rolf

--=20
I si para prop 10

--3Pql8miugIZX0722