[ltp] x61s suspend problem

David Bremner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:26:25 +0100

>>>>> "Benjam=ED" =3D=3D Benjam=ED Villoslada <benjami@gmail.com> writes:

    Benjam=ED> Yes, but this only solve the backlight problem only
    Benjam=ED> (almost in my computer) .

    Benjam=ED> I can recover the backlight too pressing Control+Alt+F1
    Benjam=ED> to F6 and then Control+Alt+F7.

    Benjam=ED> But after some suspend resume, the system hangs --I can
    Benjam=ED> only read " linu" in the screen left corner.

I have the same symptoms sometimes on my X61s. I think this is much
more common under 2.6.23 than under 2.6.22, to the extent that I
basically don't use 2.6.23. I have the acpi_osi=3D"Linux" kernel option,
but it did not seem to help.