[ltp] missing /proc/acpi/ibm/bluetooth

Hal Tily linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:24:34 +0900

------=_Part_6760_28259441.1213856674271

Hi

I have an X60 laptop, and I'm trying to get Bluetooth working under
Ubuntu 8.04. My computer behaves as though it has no bluetooth adapter
at all. I've traced the problem back to the fact that there is
no /proc/acpi/ibm/bluetooth (or wan) file, which I guess means that
thinkpad_acpi isn't detecting the bluetooth system for some reason. Can
anyone help me work out why that could be? There are other files in
there, and the thinkpad-acpi kernel module is loaded.

The hardware switch is set to enable, of course, and Fn+F5 just disables
my wireless internet connection without changing bluetooth.

thanks!