[ltp] tp-scroll

Adam Sloboda linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 02 Mar 2008 11:17:52 +0100

At Sun, 2 Mar 2008 11:02:04 +0100,
Stephan Holl wrote:
[snip]
> But when adding a second mouse (usb-mouse) the scrollwheel on my
> external mouse does not work.

This is my configuration and wheel on mouse works too (as far as I
remember :)):

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
        # trackpoint scrolling
        Option          "EmulateWheel"          "on"
        Option          "EmulateWheelButton"    "2"
        Option          "YAxisMapping"          "4 5"
        Option          "XAxisMapping"          "6 7"
EndSection

Regards,
Adam