[ltp] Ubuntu Hardy: Intel video driver slow/broken on Thinkpad X41

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 10 May 2008 14:40:26 +0200

--HnQK338I3UIa/qiP

Charles E Rick Taylor IV:

> I've got a Thinkpad X41 tablet with an Intel 915 video chip.  I've
> just installed Ubuntu Hardy 8.04 and have noticed that (among the
> *rest* of the bugs) that 3D performance has dropped markedly compared
> to the previous Ubunto (Gutsy 7.10).

You can start tracking this by trying out the various workaronds
for LP#177492: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/177492

-- Shot
--=20
It has always been Debian's philosophy in the past to
stick to what makes sense, regardless of what crack the
rest of the universe is smoking.     -- Andrew Suffield

--HnQK338I3UIa/qiP

--HnQK338I3UIa/qiP--