[ltp] Upcoming changes to thinkpad-acpi (your chance to comment on them)

Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:14:37 -0200

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008, umesh b wrote:
> Just one question. Why is it always difficult to make the thinkpad Fn+keys
> work? I always had a hard time making the Brightness keys and other

That very much depends on what you call "work"...

One has to keep in mind that a hotkey doing its proper job is very different
from it doing what one might think it should be doing, and even more
different than an OSD application showing something in the display when it
does ;-)

  Henrique Holschuh