[ltp] Upcoming changes to thinkpad-acpi (your chance to comment on them)

umesh b linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:09:22 +0530

------=_Part_113874_24463084.1224488362930

> ThinkPad BIOSes:
>
> Just one question. Why is it always difficult to make the thinkpad Fn+keys
work? I always had a hard time making the Brightness keys and other
functions keys to work. I had to tinker around  with keys masks, tpctl etc.
Is there any way to make these things work out of the box with the new
changes?

Regards,
Umesh

------=_Part_113874_24463084.1224488362930