[ltp] Re: Bluetooth button not working after installing Debian 2.6.29 kernel

gregor herrmann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:23:12 +0200

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 11:19:37 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:

> And they successfully show in xev. (keycodes 245 and 246). But they are
> not really useful from X pov anyway, I don't really know a way to toggle
> bluetooth and wifi from a desktop environnement. At the time acpid
> replied, I used a script to toggle using rf_kill stuff but I'm a bit
> lost now.

For the time being I "grab" the keypresses with xbindkeys and run the
same scripts I had used before with acpid (for wifi that needs sudo;
or does anyone know of a replacement for xbindkeys or lineakd that
runs as a daemon?).

gregor
--
 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4