[ltp] Lenovo SL series driver: moved to github, testers needed

Alexandre Rostovtsev linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 01:29:26 -0500

I've moved the Lenovo SL series ThinkPad driver to github.com, so that
the revision history is public and so that I can more easily upload
new versions. Get the latest version here:

http://github.com/tetromino/lenovo-sl-laptop/tree/master

Also, I would really appreciate if someone with an Nvidia video card
tested it, and made sure that the the backlight function works (or at
least doesn't crash the machine:) Testers with Intel video cards are
welcome too.

Basically, I don't want to push for upstream inclusion until the
driver has received a bit more testing.

-Alexandre.