[ltp] T61 bluetooth is always on in Ubuntu 9.04, why?!?

Cherife Li linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:31:26 +0800

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 at 18:52:23 +0200, Petar Milin wrote:

> Hello!
> Sorry for multiple posts, but this is separate issue.
>=20
> I just installed Ubuntu 9.04 on my T61 and everything seems quite nice,=
=20
> except the fact that bluetooth is always on on (re)boot. Does anyone=20
> knows how to make if off by default, but with possibility to switch on=20
> if needed?

My T61 had this issue too. As of kernel 2.6.30, BT led is off by
default. Maybe something changed within this version of thinkpad-acpi or
kernel. BTW, I'm using slackware64-current.
--=20
Rgds,
Cherife.

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm