[ltp] SuperBright or not?

John Sullivan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 07 Jul 2009 21:52:03 -0400

I bought an X200 Tablet on ebay that was supposed to have the MultiTouch
screen. Turns out it doesn't -- this is obvious because the one I was
sold has no raised bevel. But how do I tell if it is a SuperBright
screen or not? Any way in software (GNU/Linux) or from looking at the
outside of the machine? I strongly suspect after having it in direct sun
that it is not SuperBright, but I need more than that to resolve the
dispute :). xrandr says max resolution is 1280x800, but I don't think
this is a difference between the screen options for the tablet.

Thanks,
--
-John Sullivan
-http://wjsullivan.net