[ltp] Survey: Your Ideal Business-Class Laptop - Ending

Frank Myhr linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:52:14 -0400

Hi,

This is a reminder that the survey ends tomorrow (July 29) at 6 AM EDT.
Last chance to fill out a survey! Link:

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IONKF_a68057ef

739 people have returned surveys as of this morning. We're on pace to
hit 750, 50% more than Lenovo requested. :-)

After the survey ends it will likely take several weeks for Lenovo to
analyze the results and decide how they'd like to proceed. I'll keep the
list posted about significant developments.

THANKS AGAIN for all your help!
-Frank

-----

About the survey:

It is being conducted by a group of ThinkPad enthusiasts, as the first
step of a plan to try to convince Lenovo to build us a ThinkPad with a
better screen. (Better in the sense of wider viewing angles, more
accurate color, and possibly higher resolution.) Please fill out a
survey even if you're satisfied with current screens: it's an
opportunity to tell Lenovo what other features are important to you.

Please share the survey URL with your colleagues and friends who use
ThinkPads or other business-class or workstation-class laptops, like
Dell Latitudes, Precisions, etc.

Survey results are kept here:
http://forums.lenovo.com/lnv/board/message?board.id=Special_Interest_General&view=by_date_ascending&message.id=4912#M4912

NOTE:
LENOVO IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SURVEY in any way except:
- They allow me to post the survey link and results in their online forum.
- ThinkPad product and marketing managers will be looking at the
results. There are no promises of any particular actions. We will see!