[ltp] TuxOnIce with linux kernel 2.6.30 on ThinkPad T42

Martin Steigerwald linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:18:41 +0200

--nextPart1334557.gP17ZLl4Yz

Am Donnerstag 30 Juli 2009 schrieb Damjan:
> > Does anyone have this running? If so, how? ;)
>
> Well I have Tuxonice + 2.6.30 on X60s (1GB ram)
>
> Ussually the trick is to unload as much modules possible before
> hibernating.

Thanks. Hmmm, I think I tried this already.

Well I had it running with any previous kernel. But it does not work with=20
2.6.30 or 2.6.31-rc4.

I have heard of another one who has it running on some T60 I think. Could=20
you send me your kernel configuration off list? Then I could check whether=
=20
there are any non-hardware related differences?

=2D-=20