[ltp] Re: [ibm-acpi-devel] help needed: X61 fan control, and 2nd fan control

Mon, 1 Jun 2009 09:05:27 -0300

On Mon, 01 Jun 2009, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On lun, 2009-06-01 at 00:06 -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > If there are other Lenovo thinkpads with two fans (the T61, maybe?), I'd
> > also appreciate a lot reports for such models.
>
> Looking at the HMM for my T61, it doesn't seem I have two fans. How can
> I check that, would I need to open it? (this is the 4:3 aspect one, not
> sure about the widescreen one)

I just looked over the HMM for the X6*/s, it mentions the second fan.

The HMM for the T61* doesn't.  So it looks like only the X6* have a second
fan (and it is only installed by the factory on models with WWAN cards).

  Henrique Holschuh