[ltp] Regressions on X200 with current kernels

Jochen Schulz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 2 Jun 2009 22:49:20 +0200

--eEYjL7b2m+/uQ8dh

Jochen Schulz:
>=20
> I am having problems using the special keys on my X200 with (vanilla)
> kernels 2.6.29 and 2.6.30 (latest from git).

Maybe I should have included a question in my post. :) So:

- Do other people have issues using the brightness and suspend keys with
  current kernels as well?

- What can I do to diagnose these problems?

The sleep key (the one with the moon symbol) sometimes generates
XF86Sleep or XF86WakeUp, but other times it doesn't do anything at all.
The brightness keys do absolutely nothing. That "other OS" still reacts
to these keys so I don't think it's a hardware issue.

J.
--=20
In this bunker there are women and children. There are no weapons.
[Agree]   [Disagree]

--eEYjL7b2m+/uQ8dh

--eEYjL7b2m+/uQ8dh--