[ltp] Anyone have successfully installed Catalyst driver on IBM T43(ATI mobility X300) laptop?

Lin Mao linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 14 Jun 2009 14:31:49 +0800

--002215049157b5dd09046c491855

Hi, all

I have a IBM T43 laptop with ATI mobility X300 vedio card, I want to install
the official Catalyst driver so that I 'll have a simple GUI controler to
switch to projector/monitor easily. But I found the latest Catalyst 9.5
driver can no longer support ATI X300 card. So I 'm wondering which version
of Catalyst should I download? It seem I could not find such information on
ATI 's website.

Thanks in advance!

Br
Mao Lin

--002215049157b5dd09046c491855

Hi, all<br><br>I have a IBM T43 laptop with ATI mobility X300 vedio card, I=
 want to install the official Catalyst driver so that I &#39;ll have a simp=
le GUI controler to switch to projector/monitor easily. But I found the lat=
est Catalyst 9.5 driver can no longer support ATI X300 card. So I &#39;m wo=
ndering which version of Catalyst should I download? It seem I could not fi=
nd such information on ATI &#39;s website.<br>

--002215049157b5dd09046c491855--