[ltp] SL300 [Fn 7] doesn't work with Intel Driver

Armel Kermorvant linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:04:45 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for your help, but I have the same issue.
When I press [Fn] [F7] I see 0.5 seconds a effect on my laptop. But =20
the external screen never switch.
I'm sure the Intel driver didn't switch on the VGA output.
Do you have a sp=C3=A9cial line option in your Xorg.conf ?
If you need some file from my side, please contact me.

Cordialement

Armel

Le 19 juin 2009 =C3=A0 02:31, Alexandre Rostovtsev <tetromino@gmail.com> =
a =20