[ltp] Re: Thinkpad Power Consumption Roundup [TPCR]

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 02 May 2009 07:19:04 +0200

Hi Christoph,

glxgears gives me this:

 >> glxgears
3417 frames in 5.0 seconds = 683.230 FPS

It is indeed strange that we have such different xserver behavior.

I had updated from the old to the new distribution through the update
manager, and that gave me no headache.
Now, I even did a complete new install of the HD with a new install of
the latest dist, and still the graphics is fine.

best,
Volker