[ltp] Hard lock on T42p

jason stone linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 30 May 2009 08:45:00 -0700

If I understand your problem correctly, your T42 locks up before or
during POST (power on self test).  I would recommend that you unplug
the power, pull out the battery and then hold the power button down
for about ten seconds.  Then plug the power back in and resume your
attempts to power on your computer.

Hope that helps.

-jason