[ltp] How much performance improvement going from 32-bit to 64-bit linux?

Andrew Mason linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:52:36 +0930

I'm running 64bit now and the _noticeable_ performance improvements
for me are none. I am sure they are there...i just can't see them =) .
Haven't run in to any issues yet either although i don't run
proprietary software either so YMMV.