[ltp] Weird CPU fan problem on T400, any help appreciated.

Mark Altern linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2010 21:50:21 -0500

Thanks for the tip, I just updated the BIOS to 3.19/1.06. Now I have
no idea what to do. Even the other T400 I have, exactly same
configuration, doesn't suffer from this problem.

I think I still need to reset the EC of this machine some way to make
it work normally. Somebody with experience with the EC please help me.

Thanks.