[ltp] Changing display of X61 to one with higher res possible?

Jason Brooks linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 07:58:54 -0800

If those are the only part numbers then you are stuck. It will not fit
in the case or the video chip won't drive it. So you already answered
your question.
Jay