[ltp] Re: "ThinkPad USB Keyboard with TrackPoint" in Linux?

Stefan Monnier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 04 Jul 2010 17:48:53 +0200

> I've been searching for months now for an equivalent solution with a
> trackpoint and they are really hard to come by. I would like to buy
> one of the older models (the UltraNav keyboard), but they are pretty
> expensive and not manufactured anymore.

I use one of those "ultranav travel keyboards" and fear the day it will
die on me.  For the life of me, I can't understand why they don't make
them any more.  It seems that nowadays, you have to buy them with all
accessories so they end up a lot more expensive and more difficult to
hook up to your desktop (they're called names like "X200" or "T400" ;-).

        Stefan