[ltp] T400 sluggish after resume from sleep

Joachim Breitner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 25 Aug 2011 19:29:42 +0200

--=-czZqBwNyc9La7/AR65UN

Hi,

I am observing a strange pattern here. After I suspend to and resume
from sleep, the system is generally sluggish. It is not always noticable
when typing, but sometime already observable when using the mouse. It is
definitely noticeable when playing, say, frozen-bubble.

CPU usage does not indicate anything running in the background. My blind
guess is that some hardware is misbehaving after the resume and causing
lots of interrupts.

Does anyone else observe similar issues or have a hint what the cause
might be?

Thanks,
Joachim

--=20