[ltp] Upgrading from IBM to Lenovo?

Per Dalgas Jakobsen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 06 Jan 2011 21:21:29 +0100

On 2011-01-06 20:19, Steven J. Owens wrote:
>       What do people think of the lenovo quality?

I bought a x301 2776-LEG with SSD two years ago, never had any regrets
with it, (besides the mandatory Windows license. Fortunately we are not
forced to use it, we just have to pay for it...)

It's not a workstation class, but for my usage profile, it is close to
perfect!
The screen is bright enough to be able to work with it outside.
I find it as robust as any previous IBM Thinkpad I have used (T43 and T60).
Battery-time has dropped from 4½ to 3½ hours over the two years, but
thats how it is with batteries.

Recommendable!

~Per