[ltp] T60 white screen (internal LCD)

Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:18:19 +0200

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 04:25:17PM +0200, Jan Kundr=E1t wrote:
> Anyway, given the proximity of the BT adapter and the LVDS cable, I'm
> going to re-seat the connectors as a first step. I'm gonna do that
> tomorrow at a properly equipped place.

You said the BT disappeared maybe a year ago, so it's unlikely to be
related to your recent LCD troubles, I think.  Also note that being
unable to detect any presence of BT in lsusb/dmesg/the proc filesystem
is normal when Bluetooth is disabled in the BIOS, so you might want to
check that setting too.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
QOTD:
        "A child of 5 could understand this!  Fetch me a child of 5."

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO--