[ltp] Less responsive input (blind typing) when running off battery

Ole Langbehn linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 07 Sep 2011 11:00:47 +0200

--------------enig27E10401AA3ED57E8DD6DD42

Hi,

On 17.08.2011 07:46, John Magolske wrote:
> I find that while running off battery & not plugged into AC there are
> frequent and regular "freezes" when typing. All of a sudden I'll find
> myself "blind-typing" for 3 seconds or before a backlog of characters
> bursts on the screen. I notice this in Vim...maybe other applications
> too but can't confirm it at the moment.

I haven't really investigated this, but probably I've been experiencing
the same for about two weeks. Haven't noticed it before with kernel
3.0.0, right now I'm using 3.0.4. I'm not sure this is a kernel issue,
though.

Regards,

Ole