[ltp] thinkwiki.org had data loss

David Griffith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 11 Aug 2012 22:34:46 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone here know anything useful about what happened to
thinkwiki.org?  I was looking around there and noticed that many of my
edits were missing.  Then I tried to edit something and got this message:

===begin quote===
Warning: The database has been locked for maintenance, so you will not be
able to save your edits right now. You may wish to cut-n-paste the text
into a text file and save it for later.

The administrator who locked it offered this explanation: ThinkWiki is
recovering from a crash with massive data loss. Editing will be re-opened
when the missing files are recovered!
===end quote===

--
David Griffith