[ltp] confused about power managment with T520 with Debian with no DE

Sat, 4 Feb 2012 11:51:49 -0800

Thank you much! I wasn't aware of the dpkg -L option. A great tool I will
use much in the future. (I know that for some packages the -s option will
list programs included but I guess that depends on the
developer/maintainer...)

Any idea about enabling the Fn-F3 button? most of my other Fn buttons see=
to work...

Keith