[ltp] Registering at thinkwiki.org

Juan Miguel Jimenez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 20:53:26 +0100

--f46d0444ee55e7b51504b86521bb

Hi all,
I have seen registering is closed due to spam, and I would like to
register, because I have just bought an used T60 and I would like to post
on the wiki some feedback, because I have been reading the wiki a lot in
last weeks.
Thank you all for the good work!

Best wishes

--f46d0444ee55e7b51504b86521bb

Hi all,<br>I have seen registering is closed due to spam, and I would like to register, because I have just bought an used T60 and I would like to post on the wiki some feedback, because I have been reading the wiki a lot in last weeks.<br>

--f46d0444ee55e7b51504b86521bb--