[ltp] Registering at thinkwiki.org

green linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 20:46:22 -0600

--qftxBdZWiueWNAVY

Juan Miguel Jimenez wrote at 2012-02-07 13:53 -0600:
> I have seen registering is closed due to spam

[To all, regarding original post]

What needs to be done to get ThinkWiki registration working again?  It will=
=20
soon be a year since registration was "temporarily disabled", and several=
=20
potential contributors have mentioned needing an account.  I suppose that=
=20
others have given up before coming this far, especially considering that=20
there is no obvious information about the fact that registration is even=20
disabled, except what has disappeared in the News section.  No suggestion=
=20
to contact the administrator or make a request on the mailing list.  The=20
registration links just disappeared.

There appears to be an administrator email address at
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/User:Akw

Comments?

--qftxBdZWiueWNAVY

--qftxBdZWiueWNAVY--