[ltp] Debian Wheezy w/XFCE screen brightness step value

Jochen Spieker linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:40:18 +0100

--cYG5ZC/RuVsIq1ir

Yves-Alexis Perez:
>=20
> That confuses xfpm, but there's a way to change that using a hidden
> configuration option:
>=20
> xfconf-query -c xfce4-power-manager -p /xfce4-power-manager/change-bright=
ness-on-key-events
> false

Thanks! I had never noticed this behaviour up to now.

> (you can use xfconf-query or xfconf-editor to make the change).

Is xfconf-editor available as a Debian package? I cannot find it in sid.

> When you do that, the brightness popups starts to be a bit confused so
> you can disable it with the /xfce4-power-manager/show-brightness-popup
> key.

Is there any way to fix the popup?

J.
--=20