[ltp] Updating thinkwiki.org with T430 and T530 data

David Griffith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 7 Jul 2012 12:36:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 7 Jul 2012, Theodore Ts'o wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 07, 2012 at 02:56:25AM -0700, David Griffith wrote:
>>
>> I started new categories for the T430 and T530 Thinkpads at
>> thinkwiki.org by copying the style from the T420 and T520 categories
>> respectfully. I would appreciate it if people would go there, take a
>> look, and fill in the empty spots I left.
>
> Can you start a category for the X230?  I recently got one, on which
> I've installed Debian Testing with a v3.4.4 kernel (plus patches), and
> I must say I'm very pleased with it.

I made the new category just now.  I essentially cribbed the structure
from the X220 category and tempered it with what I like from how the T430
category turned out.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi@cs.csubak.edu