[ltp] thinkwiki registration

David Griffith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 01:51:56 -0700 (PDT)

I got a reply from Arno Willig about registering at ThinkWiki.  Here is
what he said:

===begin quote===
ThinkWiki Registration is closed due to massive spam. We tried several
anti-spam measurements, but nothing worked really satisfying.
Currently registriation is only possible by mailing to one of the
admins (including me).
I will try to enable registration again soon.

Would you be so kind and tell the people on the mailing list that
their interest in ThinkWiki is greatly appreciated and I will create
accounts for them by personal request?

They can reach me via register@thinkwiki.org

Thank you very much for your help!
===end quote===