[ltp] thinkwiki registration

Peter G. (nephros) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 01:44:05 +0200 (CEST)

---1463809792-1639856665-1342050245=:31776

Hodie V Id. Iul. MMXII AUC quidam/qu=E6dam/quoddam 'David Griffith' inquit:

> I got a reply from Arno Willig about registering at ThinkWiki.  Here is w=
hat=20
> he said:
>
> =3D=3D=3Dbegin quote=3D=3D=3D
> ThinkWiki Registration is closed due to massive spam. We tried several
> anti-spam measurements, but nothing worked really satisfying.
> Currently registriation is only possible by mailing to one of the
> admins (including me).
> I will try to enable registration again soon.
>
> Would you be so kind and tell the people on the mailing list that
> their interest in ThinkWiki is greatly appreciated and I will create
> accounts for them by personal request?
>
> They can reach me via register@thinkwiki.org
>
> Thank you very much for your help!

Excellent, especially as there s some misinformation about the Wiki floatin=
g around

I wonder though, would it be too much to ask if that information were=20
present in some obvious location?

Greets,
   Peter G.

--=20
"I do not think the way you think I think."
     -- Kai, last of the Brunnen G

---1463809792-1639856665-1342050245=:31776--