[ltp] T61 hotkey_mask changed after resuming from suspend to ram

Jens Rutschmann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Jul 2012 20:47:31 +0200

Hi all,

on my T61 with nvidia graphics I'm setting the hotkey_mask to the value of hotkey_recommended_mask during boot
(0x008dffff). This enables the system to handle the Fn+F7 hotkey for switching the display output.

Once I suspend to ram and resume from it the hotkey_mask is set to a value of 0x0000ffbf which is annoying and dangerous
at the same time, as the system completely freezes when the bios tries to handle the request.

Is this some bug in the driver, just the way it is, or am I supposed to set the value to the recommended one after each
resume?

Thanks,
Jens