[ltp] T61 Intel GPU in Frankenpad

Paul Seelig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 04 Jun 2012 07:19:28 +0200

Hi,

i have built a few Frankenpads of the same league myself.

Are you sure the 50 degrees are referring to the GPU? In my case, the
GPU is always shown as 0 degrees, but the next number is always on a
fixed 50 degrees, but refers to the main battery.

Here is the relevant alias section of my /etc/sensors3.conf

chip "thinkpad-isa-0000"
    label fan1   "Fan"
    label temp1  "CPU"
    label temp2  "North-bridge"
    label temp3  "Cardbus/ExpressCard Bay"
    label temp4  "GPU"
    label temp5  "9-Cell Battery - Secondary"
    label temp6  "Ultrabay - Secondary"
    label temp7  "6/9-Cell Battery - Primary"
    label temp8  "UltraBay - Primary"
    label temp9  "RAM"
    label temp10 "Right of RAM, Under Touchpad"
    label temp11 "Mini-PCI Area"